Live Chat Module For Joomla!
Easily add a live chat window to your Joomla! website!
Built to help you connect with visitors and sell more!
Talk to your website visitors before they leave
• See where your website visitors come from, what page they are seeing and more
• Invite your most engaged visitors to chat and watch your sales increase
Track your progress and increase conversions
• Increase your conversion rate with automated chat invites
• Set up goals and track conversions with simple analytics
Easy to set up and even easier to use
• Customize the look and feel of your chat window in few clicks
• Just log in. We’ll notify you when you get a new chat!
Perfectly Integrated With Joomla!
Setup the extension in few minutes right inside your Joomla! admin panel and start chatting with customers.
Compatible with Joomla! 3
We make sure our extension is up to date and works well with all Joomla! versions including the latest updates.
We’re always here to help
Having troubles with the app? No problem, just come chat with us and we’ll get you up and running in no time!
Join our 1000+ happy users. Give the CustomerIcare live chat module a try!
All the live chat features you’ll ever need
At a cost you and your wallet will love!
LIMITED FEATURES AND CUSTOMIZATION
- 1 concurrent chat
- Default logo
- Archive limits
- 1 active automatic message
- Unlimited access to all other features
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL FEATURES
- Unlimited Chats
- Auto Messages
- Text, Audio & Video Chat
- Unlimited Websites
- Advanced Analytics
Ready to sell more with live chat?
Follow the 3 steps below to install the CustomerIcare live chat module on your Joomla! website
Open a free trial account
Upload the module file
• Download the CustomerIcare module here
• Go to your Joomla! admin panel
• Click Extension > Install
• Upload the module zip file
Activate the module
• Go to Extension > Module Manager
• Look for the CustomerIcare module
• Click on it and follow the instructions to activate it using the account you just created
Any questions or trouble installing the module?
Chat with us using the window at the bottom of the page or send us an email!